Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Worst Enemy. . . .

I am my own worst enemy!!!! In the past few months I have been trying to make changes in my life cause I was tired of complaining about things but NEVER wanted to do anything about it. I thought I was ridiculous for all these feelings I had until I got introduced to the blog world and started reading. WOW!!! I realized I am not ridiculous cause people actually have my thoughts. SCARY to me that people actually think like me but I love it!!! So I just wanted to share some of the things I have changed in the past few months before the blog world. I have lost 10 lbs. YIPEE!!!!! ( yes my head is swelling) How did I do this you ask??? Ok dont laugh I cut out eating fast food. I was addicted. . . Like ate it for breakfast, lunch, and supper. I also cut out drinking caffeine 20 times a day ( yes Im exaggerating) So now I am actually cooking for myself which means I have only burnt food maybe 10 times hahahaha Im a work in progress and now I am a water drinker. I am so very proud of myself I made a plan and I have stuck to it. Now I hope to gradually get better. Its so amazing how me just cutting out two things in my life how I feel better about myself.

Ok ok . . . .Enough of the bragging on myself. The Bachlorette last night???? So am I the only person that is so shocked by her decision?? I so loved Ben and I guess I felt so sorry for him cause of his dad. Yes I cried alot as you get to know me better you will realize I cry at everything. I mean I even cry watching the Transformer movies. . . . yeah who does that??? ME!!!!! My boyfriend and room mate are constantly laughing at me.

Well I am off to get some work done and so excited cause tonight I get to spend some time with my favorite lil guy in the whole word. Meet my nephew Conner. He is three going on 13. He definitely has me wrapped though. I wish I had more time with him.
Isnt he adorable???

Do any of you cry alot??

What did yall think about the Ashley choice?? Did you like JP or Ben??

No comments: