Friday, August 5, 2011

My Boyfriend!!!!

YIPEE!!!!! Its finally Friday and Im so excited cause I get to spend 2 full days with my wonderful boyfriend. So todays post I am going to dedicate to that special guy that keeps me smiling. . . well most days hahahaha!!!

Well lets see where to begin,  June 2010 was a time in my life where I was just having fun it was a year since my divorce ( yes I am 25 years old and already been through a divorce) but that will be a different post. Anyway I had wrote off true love I thought I was suppose to alone the rest of my life ( I know silly) well on June 14 I had a friend request on facebook that changed my life. YEP!!! Jeremy sent me a friend request.Did I know him??? I had no clue who he was hahaha!!! All I did know was we had one mutual friend that just happened to be one of my best guy friends. So acourse I called my friend up and asked who this jerk was trying to add me as a friend. My friend assured me that Jeremy was not a jerk. So I finally excepted his friend request. We talked on facebook for a lil bit then finally exchanged numbers and decided we would go out on a date. Our first date was the best first date I have ever been on he was such a gentleman and he even OPENED MY DOORS!!!! Ok to some people this prob isnt a big deal but to me it was casue in Mississippi no guy does that. Well except for my Jeremy.After that first date I was hooked, I just hated that we only got to spend the weekends together cause we live about 35 minutes apart, and well with his job he was up at 4 and didnt get off til 6.
The next 6 months were like any other relationship. On News Years, Jeremy took me to Atlanta, GA and we had so much fun I really enjoyed it there especially the outlet stores;) On New Years Eve, we were getting ready to go see Zac Brown Band in concert and Jeremy suprised me with a heart key necklace and told me that he loved me for the first time!!!! Yes he didnt tell me he loved me til we had been dating 6 months. It was a very special moment to me cause all the guys in my past would tell me they loved me after a few weeks of dating then a week later dump me. So Jeremy waiting 6 months to tell me meant so much cause I knew it was REAL LOVE!!!!! Now our relationship is no fairy tale we have our share of ups and downs BUT it all is worth it to me. Love is about finding that one that is worth the fights, the hurtful words, and the tears. Believe me he is my ANGEL!!!! God sent him to me. I have changed in the last year in ways I didnt know a person could change. I am much stronger and believe in myself more today than I did a year ago.


Its amazing how your life can change in the blink of an eye and it steadily changes everyday. I just sometimes have to sit down and take it all in. We all take life for granted and are so easy to give up. I know I had already giving up last year til Jeremy came into my life. Now a year later I know that true love does exsist and that I will not be alone. So dont ever give up on anything just turn it over to God and be patient.


Hope everyone has a great weekend and when life gets overwhelming and you just want to scream or cry. Remember what you have to be thankful for!!!!!

No comments: