Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A sweet email!!!!!

So yesterday I read a blog by All in my Twenties and it brought tears to my eyes cause I could really relate to her feelings. So I sat down and wrote her a email first off never expected a response because she doesnt even know me but I just felt lead to let her know that I needed to read that blog yesterday for I to have been going through similiar things in my life.

Well last night at bedtime I just could not get comfortable for nothing I read listened to music and nothing happened so I was late getting to sleep therefore this morning has just been so blah since my feet hit the floor. I get to work the bossman is in one of his talking moods and I am thinking ugh I just dont want to listen to him go on and on about his garden or his studio. Oh on top of this the monthly monster has hit to so you understand what kinda mood I am in. So I sit down at my desk open my email and there it is my sweet friend over at all in my twenties emailed me back. It just put a smile on my face cause she took the time out to respond to me a person she doesnt know and be so sweet back to me. I know you are thinking why in the world are you blogging about a girl that emailed you back for emailing her????

Let me tell you about where I am from and I dont know this might be how it is everywhere but bare with me. I am 25 years old and I have only one girlfriend who hasnt stabbed me in the back, lied to me, stolen my boyfriend, or turned on me. Oh and the one girlfriend I have isnt from here. Girls here are snakes and I swear its like they all are playing the big brother game cause all they are worried about is furthering themselfs in life. Its either your with them all the time listening to the drama they are in or well you are the one getting slammed and lied about cause you arent with them. Around here everybody is trying to keep up with the Jones well that is except me cause I am not rich nor do I pretend to be rich and sorry but most people in this town are fake. I can be myself in walmart see a girl and she not speak but let me and my boyfriend be in walmart and see the same girl and I promise you she is gonna make a point to speak.

Anyway you get the point I hope so this is why it is such a shocker to me when a girl I do not know takes the time to be nice to me back. She could have just ignored me or hit the delete button and never thought anything about it. But she didnt and for that she has turned my day around. So for that thank you so much!!!!

I hope everyone that reads this today has a blessed day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know that I love you! Just as you are... no fake, no pretending, and sho nuff no lies! Some straight up LOVIN YOU GIRL! <3

Nicole G said...

Hey my anonymous friend!!!! I do not know what is up with this commenting thing I think I have something set wrong. Ding to that. Enjoyed our short lunch date. And thank you for always loving me and being honest with me always. I love you more than words can describe and so thankful for you my friend:)