Monday, August 29, 2011

The New me!!!!!!!

Have you ever felt different but in a good way??? Well these last few months alot has happened in my life good and bad and I felt so overwhelmed til I finally borke down and thought God what are you doing to me. Now today I seat her typing with so much happiness and excitement that once again I feel so overwhelmed that i just want to get up and dance. I love all the changes that has happened and i feel so blessed. I look back to where I was over a month ago and I actually can smile. Now had you asked me a month ago i thought my life was a wreck and that i was a screw up and I wasnt happy at all. BUT YAY!!!!! I made it and it was all worth it. Since then me and the boyfriend decided to lose weight together and so far we are doing great. I have so much energy which i love!!!!!

This past week was super busy but not in a bad way at all Jeremy signed a contract on a house for us so soon we will be moving in together. Emotion overload for me!!! I know alot of people are old fashioned and dont believe in living together til you get married. I use to be that girl to. As i have mentioned in a earlier post I have been married once. It is hard for me to talk about cause I feel like such a failure but I wouldnt be who I am today and I am proud of who I am today. I married young well 20 to be exact after 8 months of dating a guy who was also a year younger than me. I know what your thinking but as the saying goes sometimes people have to learn the hard way. Well people are good at putting up a front and well marriage is not the fairytale like in the movies. Marriage isnt like dating it is something you have to work at every day as a couple. It takes faith, love, trust, and happiness. My first marriage had none of this. Im not gonna sit here and say I did everything right cause I didnt nor did he. After 3 years we signed divorce papers, The year after that I found myself and learned things about myself that I didnt know. I finally grew up!!!!!

I have had to learn alot in life and I have a wall built up!!! I hold on to my past alot because I dont want to forget merely because I dont want to make the same mistake again. This is why me and Jeremy have decided we want to live together before taking that next step to marriage and we are thankful that our parents and family support us in our decision.

Anyways. . . .This weekend was so much fun. Friday night me and Jeremy went to my high schools first home football game and got to see my nephew have so much fun. Saturday we got up and did what we always do on Saturdays we went to the park running then went to subway :) Saturday night we grilled out then me, Jeremy, and Jacob sat around the table listened to music and played cards. We got a few drinks in us and decided we wanted to karooke WOW!!!!! you will def not see us on America Idol hahahahah!!!! But so much fun and alot of laughs and alot of pictures. I would upload pictures but my camera is not cooperating with my computer therefore no pictures. Then Sunday was a lazy movie day and then Big Brother family night. Does anybody else watch big brother??? I absolutely love it and so hooked to it.

Also I am pumped cause this week starts SEC football I am so excited about it. A few weeks ago I posted a dress I had ordered to wear. Well sad to say I shipped that baby back :( it was a lil to tight for my hips and my sisters it made me look all weird. Oh well I am still so excited the first State home game is Sept 15 which I am so excited about EXCEPT that day me and Jeremy will be taking Lizzie to have surgery so I am dreading that day also. It is so funny how a lil four leg dog comes part of you. I love Lizzie so much and cant imagine life without her in it. After a long day at work I cant wait to get home and love on her. Now dont get me wrong there are days where she frustrates me cause she still uses the bathroom inside UGH!!!! and any advice on how to stop this would be very appreciated.

Well its off to finish my work day!!!! I am so into this pinterest I cant wait to get started but Im on the waiting list booooooo.

So what are you looking forward to????

Did yall have a fun filled weekend???

No comments: