Monday, August 22, 2011

Proud of myself :)

 Calm down now I am still alive :) I am so sorry I havent posted in a week but life happened and I got lazy. I know I am a terrible person and trust me Im going to tell you all about my week. Ok so as I have already stated I know I am not fat but I am not happy with the way I have let my body go. I have become the lazy bum who lays around alot and sleeps alot more. My mom has alot of health issues and it kinda made me realize I wanted to start now being healthier than wait til the doctor says it is life or death.

Anyway. . . .

Last Tuesday I started my new healthy life. I am eating better and exercising and let me tell you the exercising is MUCH harder than the eating better. I have been doing Jillian Michael DVD and all I can say is OUCH!!!! I know its no excuse but thats why I havent blogged cause I been in pain whew and yes I did alot of whining BUT!!!! I did not give up. Yes I am patting myself on the back cause I am so proud of myself. What you want me to repeat that??? I know I know its rare I give myself a compliment but I am so proud of myself. I have worked out everyday except for Friday night and come on this girl is not missing football to work out.



Ok also I read a book. I know your thinking why is this girl exciting about reading a book??? Well I use to love reading but here lately I havent made time to do it. Well this week I did it ( yes Im patting myself on the back again) I read this book.

Loved it I am so glad I picked this book to read cause it was great. I love books where you cant wait to get to the end. I got in the bed late one night and just had to pick up my book well this girl read in the book til 12:30 yes I was not a happy camper at work the next day OOPS :(

I am so pumped for this work week and my new lifestyle I am sure I want always be this excited but I am right now. And plus football in my hometown kicked off this weekend!!!!!!!! I am such a nerd cause I still cheer on my old highschool football team. I am so excited for football and tailgating.

Well I am off to do some work and catch up on some blog reading. Hope ya'll have a great Monday!!!!!! Try to see the good in every situation no matter how crazy life is today, and smile at someone today cause your smile might make their day better.

What is your favorite way to exercise??? well I dont know at the moment but me and Jeremy went to the park walking and jogging and it was nice to be outside even though I thought I was about to die from a heat stroke

What book are you reading now or What book would you recommend to read??

1 comment:

JanandJill.com said...

Just found your blog, that's good everything is going better and I heard her work out video is really hard. You've inspired me to want to try it. Have a great week

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com