Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lets Get Ready. . . .


Hey ladies!!! Hope everyone is had a fab Tuesday I know I did and I hope your Wednesday morning is off to a good start. So I am just so happy cause its that time of year again SCHOOL STARTS. Why am I excited about school your asking??? Well I will tell you well and show you. . . . . . .



FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!!
Yes I am doing my football dance which is not pretty but thank heavens you cant see me ;) I love football season and yes sorry if I offend anybody but I love my MSU bulldogs. GO STATE!!!!!!!!!! I got my cowbell polished and well my season tickets are collecting dust at the moment. Anyway Im so excited cause I finally found me a maroon dress to wear and it is a state dress. Im scared it might be a lil cheesy : ( but Jeremy assures me that he thinks I will look beautiful in it.
So what do yall think I thought it would look so cute with my boots : ) I am so excited about it. I am just thinking comfy and cool. Cause tailgating all day can get hot. I love the people that we tailgate with cause they are super sweet people and Im so excited about spending days and making more memories with Jeremy. Its so fun that all you have to do is give people a tent and food and whew we have a good old time. I am just sad cause for all those games we have to leave Lizzie behind :(


No comments: