Monday, August 1, 2011

Famous in a Small Town

Alot has been going on lately somedays I feel like I just want to bury myself in the covers and never see daylight. UGH and I hate that feeling. I like to think its because I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody therefore everybody GOSSIPS!!!!! Living here all my life you would think I would be use to this but how can anyone get use to this??? If I was to go to Walmart and not be dressed like someone thought I should well guess what everyone would talk about me. I just sometimes dont understand why everyone feels the need to talk about everybody elses problems. Maybe I am just getting older and my hormones are getting the best of me or maybe I am wanted to live a fairytale life that does not exsist. I would just like to go out to eat with my boyfriend or friends and not have to have the fear of somebody judging me for the dress I have on or that my hair isnt styled the way someone likes. I think I let my nerves and worrying get the best of me sometimes ACTUALLY I rephrase that I KNOW I do!!!!

Today is August 1 and I have so much I want to accomplish this month, I am my own worst enemy and I usually put alot on my plate so this month I want to make small changes and set small goal therefore hopefully I will accomplish them. So I am hoping that I can at least get two days in a week of exercise and get one of my new books read.

I left yall last post with a picture of my baby Lizzie. So thought I would let yall meet the love of my life and the reason I have a smile on my face so much. My boyfriend:)

We have been dating over a year now which is so hard for me to believe. He is the best ever especially cause he has to put up with me hahahaha. Relationships are def full of ups and downs but its finding that person who is worth every second of it and I have def found my special someone. Hope everyones Monday has been great so far!!!

Do you live in a small town and if so do you feel like me??? or do you live in a big city and if so is it the same way????

No comments: