Monday, March 19, 2012

Update on my Crazy life, NEED help from you!!!!

OMG I feel like I am so far behind on this blog. So I am fixing to get caught up and
hopefully FAST!!!! Now where to begin!!!


Grandpaw!! - Thanks so much for all the prayers!! He is still at home and doing good. He now calls me everyday so we can talk to each other. The reason he calls me is because when I call him he doesnt hear the phone ring. I really enjoy our lil 5 minute phone conversation every day. I have to share what he told me last week.

Pawpaw: " Honey, How much do I owe you for getting my clothes
done."
Me: " Pawpaw, you dont owe me nothing I was happy to help."
Pawpaw: " No now how much do I owe you."
Me: " Pawpaw I dont want your money."
Pawpaw: " Girl what the hell am I going to do with you. Do you want me
to whoop your ass now or wait til Christmas."
Me: " Well Pawpaw you can wait til Christmas."
Pawpaw: " No I am going to do it now and then do it again at Christmas."

Sorry it might not be that funny to yall but it makes me laugh everytime I think about it!!!!

My Dad - Well I finally called my dad and apologized for the hurtful words I said to him. He said it was ok but he still want have much to do with me. I have seen him a few times but he is short with me so I dont know all I can do is pray about the situation.

My New Healthy Lifestyle - I am still doing very good. I still am keeping track of my calories and still staying within the number I want to. I have been still running which is starting to feel much easier. I can do 3 laps around the track which is 3 quarter of a mile. I dont run the 3 laps without stopping though but when I first started running I couldnt do one full lap. I can now at least run one lap without stopping!!! YAY!!! I also am really getting into Zumba (which I did a post about) I really love it and want to look into getting some Zumba DVD's so if you have any suggestions let me know.

New Job- The other day I mentioned a new job possibilty!!! Well i got a call last Wednesday asking to come in Thursday morning at 7 for an interview. The interview went good everyone really seemed to like me and alot of laughing went on which I guess is a good sign. I should find out this week if i got the new job. So please send prayers up.

Tax Season- Thank God!!! This is almost over:) Tax season is so stressful and so tiring. This right here is why I have been MIA so much here lately cause by the time I get home and workout I am done for the day. I am in the bed every night by 8:30 sometimes I fall asleep on the couch before then.

New house projects- This past weekend we got alot done at the house. Jeremy and I worked til 12 on Saturday. After we both got home and ate lunch we got out in the yard. We have 2 huge pine trees in our front yard which is great for shade but OMG they make such a mess in the yard and flower beds. So all day Saturday we worked and sweated alot of colories:) off working in the front yard and backyard. Sunday we put a ceiling fan in my bathroom which is oh so nice.

Jeremy- I am more in love with him today than I was yesterday. He has helped me grow into a much better person and I know he is my present and he is my future!!!

I really think this is about everything that has been going on!! I have such a boring life really but it seems
crazy to me alot of the times.

Ok so now I need your help with something!!! I know a bunch of my followers are people that workout so
I need to know what is your fav workour attire. I have been working out in t-shirts and just shorts but I sweat like a man and I just think I need something else cause all my shirts are stained so bad. TMI?!? I am sorry but yeah I sweat bad. So I need some good ideas on what to get to workout in!!!

Well that is all I got today. I keep thinking one day I will have some interesting to talk about  ahhaha a girl can dream right?!? I also have zero pictures except of Lizzie Mae cause well she is the only one that does anything ever exciting. Hope yall have a blessed week!!!!


3 comments:

CALLIE said...

I wear Old Navy workout clothes! And look into getting the Zumba dvd set from zumba.com That's what I have and do the videos ALL THE TIME.

And the conversation with your Grandad is hysterical! What a hoot.

Renee Arianna said...

Oh Nicole! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well! I haven't had time to blog very much lately and especially not read but you've been on my mind! I REALLY hope you get the new job!!! I don't really work out but I play tennis and I wear those dri fit nike shirts that look kinda like tshirts. They are kinda expensive like 20 bucks each at Academy Sports but they seem to really last a long time! Please keep us updated!

JMB said...

GOODLUCK on the new job!! Have you heard anything recently??? And I am praying for your grandpa!