Monday, March 12, 2012

Getting back on Track!!!!

Yellow people!!! Is it just me or is every thing freaking YELLOW!!!!! OMG my car is suppose to be silver but NAWP!!!! its yellow, my swing on my backporch is yellow, and my pants when I sit on the swing turn yellow. I do not like pollen at all, and frankly pollen doesnt like me either. (cough,cough) Yes sinus drainage and all!!!!


Last week I was MIA but thankfully I am getting back in my routine today. My grandfather got to finally come home Friday afternoon and so far the new medicine is working wonderfully!!! Praise the Lord!!! Thank you to everyone that has been checking on me and praying for my grandfather.

Now last week I quit counting calories cause I was in such a hurry and I had enough stress on me. I did however try to make healthy food choices. Like I tried eating subway everyday!!! I also got in zero workouts last week and I felt so bad about it but helping my grandfather was much more important. HOWEVER, I finally decided to weigh again. I hadnt weighed in the last 2 weeks that I had been counting calories and working out. Well I hadnt weighed cause I didnt have a scale But my boyfriends wonderful parents got me one for my birthday (yes that is what I asked for) and I stepped on it for the first time Thursday morning and BAM I had lost 3 lbs!!!!!!! since my last weigh in. I was so excited and hope to continue on this healthy journey which I picked up on again today.

I feel so out of the loop on the blog world I havent been able to read anybodys blogs. I sure hope everyone is doing good and please be patient with me while I catch up on this. I am still waiting to hear from my new job opprtunity. It will be much better for me. I am so hoping I can get an interview:) It will be closer to my house. Right now I drive 30 minutes to work and 30 minutes home everyday which gets very old. This new job will be only 3 minutes from my house. Also right now I have no insurance and with this new job I will have insurance. Lets see with the new job I will be making more than what I am making now. I will also have vacation days plus sick days right now all I get is vacation days. So please say a quick prayer that if it God's will to have this new job that I will get it.

Hope everyone has had a great Monday and that this new time change hasnt screwed yall up to much. Sorry this post is so short got to get a bunch done before I leave work and I have a date tonight with my sweet boyfriend. We are going to the park to run together:)

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

AAHHHH so pumped for the possible new job opportunity!! Praying :)