Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Zumba Fitness for thw WII!!!!!

Hey ladies!! I am still so behind on EVERYTHING!!! but I just had to share something with yall.




So I got this for my birthday from my boyfriend. This was something I had never tried but it was something
ok well it was the only thing I wanted for my birthday. So yesterday I said I was getting back on track with my healthy life style change. This is what I call it cause I dont like the word DIET!!!

Anyway!!! the results are in and I absolutely love thsi work out. It comes with a belt that you wrap oaround your waist and you put the wii remote in the belt pocket which should be on your right hip. I chose to do a medium intensity short class. The class lastest about 30 minutes but I swear I felt like I didnt work out I mean yes I was sweaty really bad and well when you sweat all your deo off I mean you did something good. It so reminded me of nights out dancing with my friends and the moves to me were easy to pick up on. I honestly can not wait to get home and do it again tonight.

Now do I think I will get results from this?!?! HECKYES!!!!! I woke up this morning and my abs and back are so sore. I am going to say this was from the zumba. BUT after I did the zumba workout I went to the park for some joggin and walking. BUT I have never been sore before when I have went for a jog and walk except in my legs and well this isnt my legs people.

So bottom line is if you are tired or bored with your normal workout then I would def recommend Zumba Fitness. I am sure I looked like a complete idiot while doing some of the moves ok ok all of the moves but that is the great part about it NOBODY knows how retarded I looked except my dog Lizzie Mae and well she whined and looked at me like I was crazy.


2 comments:

So Simply Chic said...

New follower! I love zumba but have yet to try it on the Wii!

Xoxo


http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

henning love said...

seriously wanting to try zumba for sure. everyone is raving about it and i wish i had a place close to me that i could try it out