Monday, March 26, 2012

One Great Weekend!!!

Oh no is it seriously already
MONDAY!!!

Have I told yall lately how much I
HATE!!!!
working on Saturday mornings

Anyway I am not going to whin and complain cause I have a bunch to share!!!!

Acourse yall should know that me and the boyfriend got a house a few months ago.
Well this weekend we worked on landscaping the back yard. Now we really didnt have to do that much except plant flowers but I have to admit I was super nervous!!!! I wanted our backyard to be fun and vibrant with colors. So not much I can really say except I was so Proud of myself and I love it. Like last night after we got finished I ran inside got showered, got a glass a wine and sat outside on the porch and watched the sun set.

Anyway I took pictures of the work we did which I have a couple more ideas I want to do but that will
have to wait til next paycheck. So here we go. . . .









What do you guys think?!? I should have taken before and after pictures but I
never remember to take pictures til after Im done. This is my first time really attempting
flowers cause I have always been scared of killing them and that I would buy the wrong
type of flowers. Jeremy's mom and sister went with me and helped me so that made me
not feel so scared!!!!

Jeremy got us set up with Netflix last week so Saturday and Sunday night was spent on the couch watching
movies!! We started watching a tv show called Prison Break and wow we are hooked!!! Do yall have Netflix?!? If sodo you recommend anything good to watch?!

I know some of yall or wanting an update on the new job!!! Well I was offered the job last Wednesday!!!
YAY!!!! But just got to wait for my background check and drug test to come back stating that
I am not on drugs and that I havent killed anybody!! Hopefully I will hear back soon!! So thank yall so much for the prayers!!!

Also good news I have lost a total of . . . . . . . drum roll  pahlease!!!

5.2 lbs.

WOW!!!! 
that is all I have been saying I know to some that is not alot at all but to me it is a major accomplishment
I have honestly been working so hard at doing a bunch of cardio every day!!
I get excited everyday to go home just cause I know I am going to the track and going to push myself to go that extra lap. While I still have so much room for approvement I am just so proud of myself. I have changed my lifestyle and prob because of that added a few years to my life.

So enough about me braggin about my yard and how much weight I have lost
I am off to catch up on yall blogs and see what yall have been up to this weekend!!

Have a blessed Monday!!!


4 comments:

CALLIE said...

So jealous of all of your flowers!!! I am definitely a flower killer. I have one pot, and usually can't keep whatever flower is in it alive more than about 3 weeks. I always forget to water them baha!

Olga said...

Yay congrats on the weight loss! It's all about changing your lifestyle when it comes to food!

http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

Nobody said...

UGHHHHH wish I could lose freakin' 5 pounds! I am stuck in a lull. :( The yard looks awesome!! I love owning my own home and being able to do things for myself!!

Renee Arianna said...

Your yard looks so great girl! I am the worst with flowers. They know I'm taking them home and just go ahead and die. ha. I'm sooo happy that you got the new job! Congrats! Can't wait for you to update us about it!