Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The next chapter is . . . . . .

In my life change scares me and often I stress myself out about change. Why you are prob thinking and heck I dont know I wish somebody could tell me. No but especially in relationships I am so scared and always worrying. I use to not be like this I was the lets go with the flow and very traditional type girl. Well when I was sitting at a lawyers office a few years back signing divorce papers alot changed for me. I realized that love stories are very different in this day and time. I started realizing happy endings didnt happy very often and divorce was common. I finally got slapped in the face with reality. Since then I have been scared about finding true love. I have been scared that I would be alone for the rest of my life and never have babies.

I know I have already told you but about a year and a half I meet a guy that is the best ever. He has listened to me, confided in me, told me when I am being a bitch, and fussed at me when I need it. He has went above and beyond to saw me what realy love is and that he will never leave me. As i mentioned already he just bought a house in Kosciusko and has been wanting me to move in with him. I told him I would but that I didnt know when. I have been so scared about it cause I am scared of failing in a relationship again. Plus your not suppose to leave together before you get married. Well me and Jeremy sat down Sunday night and had a long talk about how he felt and how I felt and well I am moving in with him the first of December. I am so excited bout the new chapter that I am fixing to start. I know Jeremy is the one I want to be with and I would much rather make sure this is what we both want than to jump into marriage and go through a divorce again. I have been praying about and I know God is in control.

You only live life once and I should embrace it and enjoy it. I have missed so much the last few years because I was scared. This Friday me and Jeremy are headed to Biloxi for a romantic getaway:) See we didnt get to do anything fun for our one year anniversary so we are doing it 4 months later. Friday night we are going to see Easton Corbin in concert andSaturday is aday of shopping. I am so ready for this weekend cause me and Jeremy have so much fun together. I am just sad cause I have to go not one night but 2 nights and 3 days with my Lizzie:( I am so going to be having withdrawals. I know you are all laughing that I am upset about leaving my pup behind but this is my child.

Other than this nothing really has been going on in my life lately just work has been kinda crazy and well me and my sinuses have been in a battle back and for. I am ready for this weather to decide if it wants to be cold or if it wants to be hot. I hate having to bundle up in the morning then shed clothes in the afternoon.

Anywho I am off to work and finish off my work day hope you all are having a great week!!!!!

No comments: