Monday, August 13, 2012

Update on Life!!!

So where do I begin?! First off I must say life is AMAZING!!! The last few months have been crazy!! I have to say it hasn't been easy but it has def been worth every emotion I have felt.

When I went MIA I was telling y'all about a new job!!! Well I took the new job and I absolutely love it!!! I have been here 4 months now and it has been the best 4 months ever. I work at a bank in Kosciusko as an ODP administrator!!! What does ODP stand for?! Over-draft privilege!!!

Update on my love life!!! Jeremy is still the bet ever!!! We live together and I'm more in love with him now than I was 2 years ago!! He hasn't put a ring on it BUT wedding plans have already begun so stayed tuned cause the ring is coming!!

Lizzie Mae- well she is more Rurnt than ever!!! It took her awhile together use to living in a new house but now she is the ruler once again. She is so funny and I can't imagine life without her. Now due to the new job I get to spend my lunch break with her and she enjoys that time so much.

Healthy lifestyle- Back in march I was
Trying to learn to be more healthy. Well people I have lost a totally of 15 and down a pants size and shirt size!!! I get up at 5 every morning and run 2 miles!!! BIG accomplishment for me.

New hobbies- OMG I live pinterest. At first I would pin stuff just to look at now if I pin it I try it. I have done so many projects off of pinterest and I'm so proud of myself for not being scared to try new things. I have been antiquing furniture just the past 2 weeks!! It is turning out so good. I will def have to do a post on my projects!!!

Well I'm going to leave you with a picture overload of the past few months just so you can have an idea of what I been doing. I love my life:)

5 comments:

CALLIE said...

So so glad you are loving your job and I CANNOT for that boy to put a ring on it!!! WOO HOO!

And can I say how proud I am that you get up at 5 a.m. every single morning. That is awesome! I wish I could say the same. Down 15 and a size?? Get.It.Girl. So impressed and I always knew you could do it!

Kate said...

Could you be anymore beutiful? Geesh.... You give me motivation to hit the gym harder - you look so toned and fabulous! Running will do that to you. Wish I could run...

Nobody said...

OMG you are so precious!! I am so glad you're back!! We have missed you, missy.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing?
I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

My blog post :: how to make great coffee

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.


My page - Http://Gown4Wed.Com/The-Best-Way-To-Find-Vintage-Clothing-Online/